About This File
This mod adds support for HD textures and a lot of options for better looks and performance. Doubling the FPS is common.
OptiFine HD B6 Ultra for Minecraft 1.11.2
(has all the features of Standard, Smooth, Multi-Core and AA, highly configurable)
The Chocapic13 Shader pack adds shaders to Minecraft allowing for full lighting support with dynaminc shadows, realistic lighting and much more.
This mod might requires Forge Mod in order to run.
This mod works well with John Smith Legacy texture pack.
- Download the files and extract them to any folder
- Start the Minecraft launcher and go to "Edit Profile"
- Click on the "Open Game Dir" button.
- Put OptiFine_1.11.2_HD_U_B6.jar in the mods folder (if there is no mods folder, create one)
- Put the three .zip files in the shaderpacks folder (if there is no shaderpacks folder, create one)
- Go back to the launcher and close the options window
- Start Minecraft
- Go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders
- Choose one of the shader packs and click Done
- And your Done.
- Try the other two packs and choose the one that suits you